If You Want A First Class Costing Service - Without The Hype
Call Us Now - 0800 634 3535
We Are Legal Cost Consultants
Legal Costmasters are an experienced law cost drafting company with many years of experience in all aspects and areas of legal cost recovery. We are a team of experienced cost consultants based in Solihull, West Midlands. We undertake legal costing work both locally and nationally.
This Is What We Do
Our team of dedicated cost draftsmen will provide you with an efficient and cost effective solution to all of your costing requirements.
- We will always provide the same great, value for money service to all our Clients.
- Our approach is consistency with achievable targets and realistic time frames in which we know we can work to
- Cash flow is King as the saying goes, so we will always maximise your costs recovery in the shortest realistic timescale.
- We work within our limits, so that that our Clients always get timely results, and retain our services
This Is What We Don’t!
We do not proclaim to be the best, we prefer to let our client’s to tell us how good we are. We really do believe ‘action speaks louder than words’
- We do not offer cut price rates to entice you into using our service. Our service will always be great value, not just because we have reduced our fees to secure the odd new file from as many firms as we can convince to ‘try us’.
- We do not promise unrealistic lightening fast turnaround times in order to initially secure your business.
- We will not compromise your cost recovery as we believe that some companies will under settle files to keep within the unrealistic time scales they have quoted
- We do not take on excessive workloads that compromise our existing commitments to our loyal clients
Wilkin Chapman have employed the services of Legal Costmasters as an outsourced cost recovery service since 2006. We are very pleased with the excellent and consistant results Legal Costmasters have produced for us and we continue to use them as our preferred cost draftsmen to date (February 2012).–Craig McKay PI Partner, Wilkin Chapman Grange